Augmentation of the lips is a procedure that is cosmetic and able to provide you with plumper, fuller, lips. But currently, injectable dermal filler is the technique used most commonly for lip augmentation.
There are various types of dermal fillers for injection into the lips and around your mouth. The most mutual fillers now used are types that match materials comparable to hyaluronic acid, it’s a substance naturally found in the body. It will help raise the lips by volume.
These types of dermal fillers are collagen and were the most commonly used dermal fillers but are used less today. There are newer options that are safer and the effects last longer.
Using fillers of hyaluronic acid
By adding following, the “Hyaluronic acid fillers” can advance the look of your lips-
The effects normally last about 6 months. After that further injections are required to maintain the volume in your lips.
Several hyaluronic acid fillers
There are numerous hyaluronic acid fillers currently on the market. They include these products:
- Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultras Plus
- Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane Silk
- Belotero balance
- Prevelle Silk
All of these are injected the exact same way as well as give similar results. And some contain lidocaine, a local anesthetic.
Benefits of these methods
Once inserted; the gel in the filler shapes and supports the lips tissues. Benefits of using ‘hyaluronic acid fillers’ include:
- Volume Control– The amount of filler can be injected and is easy to control, so the physician has more control over how much lip volume is needed.
- Pace that is Gradual of treatment – Injections can be given progressively slower at various appointments until anticipated results are achieved.
- Bumps easily dissolve – bumps and lumps dissolve easily.
- Bruising is Less – less swelling and bruising compared to other dermal fillers.
- Reasonably lasting results – long-lasting but are not permanent.
- Allergic reaction not likely – since hyaluronic acid fillers are made from materials that are like those found in the body, they are least unlikely for allergic reaction.