Techniques to eliminate premature ejaculation
Below are some ways to stop premature ejaculation. The prevention of premature ejaculation is intimately linked to the patient’s psychology. It is important to remain calm during sexual intercourse without creating any expectations.
Most men believe that thinking about other things during intercourse delays ejaculation; however, it has not been scientifically proven that this is true. On the contrary, it can be a source of frustrations, not only because it does not achieve the objective pursued, but because it does not allow the male to focus and enjoy sex. The mind perceives, manages and channels sexual arousal and, therefore, when thinking about “something else” only decreases the ability to control the ejaculatory response.
Tips to control premature ejaculation
Previously we have cited the most frequent causes that can produce sexual dysfunctions in man. Therefore, those risk factors such as alcohol, tobacco, or drugs should be avoided.
There is really no exact method to prevent premature ejaculation, so can only gives you some basic tips to follow:
- Maintain healthy sexual relations without pressure.
- Have confidence and good communication with the couple.
- Make rhythm changes during intercourse.
- Practice preliminary games before intercourse without hurry.
- Do not obsess if the woman has difficulty to reach orgasm with penetration. Use other methods and lengthen the preliminary games to get a greater excitement that facilitates reaching the climax.
- Exercise regularly, follow a balanced diet and avoid the use of tobacco and alcohol.
- The problems of stress, anxiety or depression, should be treated properly because they can be the reason for premature ejaculation.
- Go immediately to the specialist if an “isolated episode” of premature ejaculation is repeated.
There are also several types of pills to avoid being precocious: supplements, prescription pharmaceuticals, and over-the-counter medications.
There are many herbal supplements for sale that claim to combat premature ejaculation. However, because many are not officially approved, these supplements usually do not go through a rigorous testing process as in the case of traditional medications.