Introduction: Acne is the most common problem faced by individuals. The most common ingredient essential for the treatment of acne is baking soda and vinegar, before trying any component the first thing which comes in our mind is whether it is safe for the skin problems or not. People have different skin types. Baking soda is most beneficial and creates no harm to theskin and other parts.
Baking Soda for treating acne
- Baking Soda for acne- Baking soda is the most helpful for treating acne,and it is anti-inflammatory. It helps in taking out excess oil from the skin, getting rid of pimples.Take two teaspoons of baking soda with two teaspoons of water and mix them properly.Clean the face with cleanser and apply baking soda paste over the face. Leave it for fifteen minutes and wash with ordinary
- Baking Soda and Lemon Juice– Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with two teaspoons of water and add lemon juice to the mixture. Clean the face with cleanser and then apply the paste of baking soda. Leave the mixture on skin for fifteen minutes and then wash it off with regular For better results use two times in a week. Lemon juice helps in destroying bacteria and controls excess oil from the skin.
- Baking Soda and Honey– Take baking soda and honey and form a thick paste. Apply the mixture to the face. Puta warm cloth over the face and leave for five minutes, once the fabric becomes cool, with the help of tissue remove the paste from the skin. Wash with lukewarm water. Honey helps in providing a radiant and glowing skin. It helps in eliminating marks, due to acne.
- Baking Soda and coconut oil-Mix coconut oil with baking soda and forma mixture, to the mixture add face cleanser. Use the baking soda mixture to massage the skin, after doing massage for ten minutes wash with cold water. Coconut oil helps in absorbing oil into the skin and cleanser helps in killing bacteria which leads to acne.
- Apple cider vinegar and baking soda- Mix baking soda into water and form a mixture, after cleaning the face apply the mixture over the face and leave for fifteen minutes. On next day dip a cloth into apple cider vinegar, and put the clean fabricto acne affected area for fifteen minutes. Wash with normal water.
- Toothpaste and Baking soda- Mix solution with water and baking soda and form a paste. Using warm cloth wipe the face to open the pores and then apply the baking soda paste. Leave the mixture for fifteen minutes, and then rub with aclean brush. It helps in cleaning the blackheads and removes dirt from the face.
Conclusion: Baking soda isa beneficial solution to fight against acne. It prevents scars on the face. It is essential for the treatmentof acne smoothly without any problem.
About the author: This is Riya Lobo a web content writer. I also offers publishing services as well. So for high quality guest post or blogger outreach services you need to contact me here at thefogut agency. As I do work here and will help you get some attention for your blog.