Striving to lose weight? Nowadays people are combating to lose weight and a lot of time they work so hard and yet see no results. So if you feel like all of your exertions are not producing any result, just go for a “low carb diet plan”. Be very sceptical of special “Low-Carb” products, such as pasta, chocolates. Unfortunately these products usually work dismally. They have prevented weight loss for lots of folks. They are commonly full of carbs once you see through the creative marketing. There are dozens of companies trying to fabricate you into buying their low-carb junk food, full of starch, sweeteners and strange additives.
A low carb diet is low in carbohydrates, like pasta, breads, etc. Instead, you eat real foods including proteins, green vegetables. The key to health is a well-balanced meal. There is not even any need to count calories or use artificial products. This low-carb diet plan will simply help you to lose weight easily. In fact, this will improve your health and you will see positive changes in yourself. Now a question arises, how does this diet plan work? When you avoid sugar and highly rich foods of carbohydrates, your blood sugar stabilizes & the level of the fat storing hormone drop, this increases fat burning and makes you feel more satiated, reduces food intake and causing weight loss.
Benefits of Low Carb Diet
- Scale down the risk of cardiovascular disease: – Heavier weights and obesity increase cardiovascular risk. Low-carb diets have a beneficial impact on a whole host of heart disease risk factors. A diet with low carbohydrates lead to reduced blood sugar, insulin, inflammation in the body and reduced the metabolic syndrome that helps in weight loss.
- Bant your Hunger in a good way: – One of the best things about eating low-carb is that it leads to an automatic reduction in appetite as hunger is the single worst side effect of dieting.
- Blood Pressure tends to go down: – Low-carb diets are an effective way to reduce blood pressure as having elevated blood pressure (hypertension) is an important risk factor for many diseases.
- Fights Cancer: – A diet low in carbohydrates not only assists in weight loss but also restricts cancer initiation and growth.
- Boost your Mood: – If you struggle with anxiety, depression or other mood swings, you may feel more level-headed, relaxed and balanced when you eat a low-carb diet.
- Reduced Osteoporosis
- Manage Blood Sugar Level
Menu under Low –Carb Diet Plan
What to eat and what to avoid under low carb diet is a big question comes to the mind of a dieter. So here is the list of foods one can base their diet on:-
- Meat: Beef, lamb, chicken and others.
- Low carb Smoothie
- Fish & Eggs
- Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and many others.
- Fruits: Apples, oranges, pears, blueberries, strawberries.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc.
- High-Fat Dairy: Cheese, butter, heavy cream, yogurt.
- Fats and Oils: Coconut oil, butter, olive oil and cod fish liver oil.
Dieters should consider what they are cutting. One should not eliminate overall carbs from their diet but some of them. Remember that cutting carbs can be healthy, as long as the right carbs are cut and at healthy levels. For example, a woman who normally consumes around 1,400 calories a day would only need around 125 grams of carbs a day. Cutting more can lead to low energy levels and increased hunger. Processed, fried and sugary items should go, while legumes, beans and whole grains should remain a part of a healthy diet.